Daily Routine and Action Plan to
Build Your Home Based Business
One thing I love about home based business is that you get to be your own boss and have full control over your time. This also a two edged sword. The bad thing is you have full control over your time and no one is telling you what to do, there’s no clock to punch! Its unfortunate that some people flounder around sponsoring new people here and there and there’s no consistency to it. A real home based business has consistency, measurable goals, and predictable results. If this is something you don’t agree with or have it may be time to change your daily plan of action. In today’s post I’ll be sharing my personal daily plan of action to build my home based business. Without a game plan and knowing what to do every day how can one expect to run their business like a business and not a $500 hobby.
The Top Earner Formula
6am wake up
6-8 Bible, read personal growth/development or marketing and sales
book, im a christian and listen to praise music as well, journal, and
8-8:30 breakfast with George Zalucki/motivation youtube videos/audios
8:30- 9:30ish work out (p90x)
10-10:30 create 1 piece of content, passive marketing and emails
11am start calling people and connecting on facebook.
Focus on activity not the outcome. Some of you will do this for 2 weeks, decide its not working and give up. The reality is it takes a minimum of 21 days of consistency to form a habit. By having a plan like this you can go down your check list and accomplish a ton of stuff before the average person is even awake or knows whats going on that day. Get addicted to accomplishing and achieving and it becomes really fun. One thing that I’ve been told when sharing this daily plan is 6-8am is 2 hours is a lot of time to devote every morning to those activities. You don’t have to do as much as I do and everyone’s plan will be slightly different than mine because of different demands and responsibilities. Even if you spend 15-20 minutes a day working on yourself its better than nothing and will do more for you than you can imagine.
“If you want to improve the quality of your life, improve the quality of you.” ~ Ron Gelok
You need to have a few other aspects outlined so you don’t fall victim to burn out. The combination of these things will cause you to be unstoppable. I’ll share my personal goals with you and maybe it will help you shape yours
- Put God first in everything I do
- 20 Daily phone calls minimum, (new leads)
- 5 new facebook connections
- Craigslsit ads (5 -10) – outsourced
- 1 piece of content daily (minimum)
- 1 Host and present offline weekly meeting
- 1 networking event per week
- $80,000 a month residual
- Eating healthy daily, no soda, no alcohol, eating organicly with a ton of veggies
What I will accomplish
- Get on the next company Cruise
- Hit 5 Star
- Conduct a training for the entire company on how i hit 5 star and got my butt on the cruise, and how you can to
- Be in the best shape of my life mentally and physically
- Attract my dream girl into my life
My Reason Why I’m Doing This
- In order for me to live the life I know God wants for me and do his works to grow his kingdom I have to have financial freedom. I am determined to live a life that touches, moves, and inspires. When others see me I want them to ask themselves, “why is that guy so different, what does he have that I don’t.” I want to grow and develop people and create leaders in the world. I think our country is starved for leadership and leaders that operate with integrity without their own personal gain/agenda. 3% of the world is way too small of a number to be the percentage of the world that has the life they want.
I see myself driving the 7 series BMW with my beautiful wife pulling up to my 2 story house on the water. We get in my luxury 6 figure boat and drive to lunches and friend’s houses. I have weekly web casts on life and growth. I have a son that will grow into a powerful leader and change the world by follwing my example. I will be a powerful speaker and also a speaker at the annual Get Motivated event. I’m going to be in entrepreneur magazine. I am free to travel and go where I want with who I want when I want=freedom. I’m a light and inspiration to others in the world.
Now Mark Yarnell, MLM hall of famer and 8 figure earner, said “if you want to make $100,000 a year in 1 year in network marketing talk to 30 people a day 5 days a week. At the end of 1 year you’ll have 12 powerful leaders and you’ll have the income you desire.” Pretty simple, makes sense to. Your probably thinking, “Ron, how the heck do I talk to 30 people a day!?”
I thought that to until I had a plan to hit 30 people a day.
This is a list of different marketing methods you can use to hit 30 people a day easily. I’m not going to train or show you each one as I reserve that for those I personally coach and work with plus this is just a blog post. I prefer to teach to people’s needs and develop them into successful leaders.
How To Talk to 30 People a Day
- Warm Market
- Networking Events
- Meet Up Groups
- Bandit Signs
- Drop Cards
- Post It Notes
- Speed Dating
- Grab Biz Cards out of fish bowls
- Grab Biz Cards off of Cork Boards
- Call Realtor Signs
- Call Business Owners advertisements
- Buy Leads
- My favorite is learn to generate online leads (i get 10 – 40 online leads a day)
- Call Junk Mail you get
- Prospect People you meet while out on errands
- Where or have your product with you and people may ask you about it
- Vehicle Magnets
- Reach out to big online marketers
- Contest Bowl for free _______ drop your biz card in for drawing
- Go Through High school year book and reach out
- Newspaper Ads
- Magazine Ads
Ok, there are tons of more methods you can do to reach 30 people a day, its pretty easy once you know how. There’s tons of more ways but im getting so tired of typing and the really good stuff is for my personal team.
What does your daily plan of action look like? What methods here have worked best for you? Leave a comment below to let me know.
email me at email@example.com
or if your really serious call me 908 399 5686
Incoming search terms for the article:
- network marketing daily action plan (24)
- network marketing: daily action plan format (3)
- network marketing daily activities (3)
- network marketing daily schedule (2)
- home business daily activities (2)
- home business daily routines (2)
- home-based business routine (2)
- daily plan of action for business (2)
- mlm daily activities (1)
- mlm daily schedule (1)