Best MLM Prospects Already Geared
to Be Successful in MLM
The truth is that some peole because of their professional background have already had the simple training of certain activities involved in a successful home based business. Anyone can be successful in this type of business as every representative comes from a different walk of life, experiences, and has a different daily schedule. It’s cool to know that I’m part of a business that no matter who you are, your education, where you came from, or how much money you make you can absolutely change your life with a home based business. Today’s post is diving into certain careers and personalities that are already perfect fits for our industry.
Best MLM Prospects by Career
- Direct Sales/Networker Marketers – Duh! Do I need to explain this one?
- Teachers – Incredibly gifted communicators, great organizers and self starters. They set up a curriculum or strategy to follow with an expected outcome and stay consistent following their plan. Love it!
- Artists – These people love the creativity of the business and their ability to think outside the box gives them a step up. They also get to express a little showmanship. These creatives need something like a home based business to give them the freedom they desire to pursue their creative passions. Think broad when it comes to artists, think craftsman, painters, singers, landscapers, performers, florists, chefs, dancers, actors, writers, photographers, poets, you get the idea.
- Nurses – Nurses are some of my favorite people! I have a lot of respect for nurses as they are dealing with cranky sick people all day, are under incredible pressure, at risk of disease, can be very stressful, long hours, chronic staff shortages, and they do this job anyway because they love helping others. How can you not appreciate that!? They have a natural genuine desire to help people and that personality trait makes them a perfect fit. They also become nuturing leaders.
- Engineers – Engineers have a unique gift which allows them to be creative and disciplined. Visionary engineers are quick to spot the potential for this business. They love recognittion which this business is filled with. They are able to stay focused on work a plan to accomplish their goals.
- Salespeople – These guys are no brainers. They have charismatic personalities, motivated by reward for results, are coachable, and love talking to people. However, sometimes these people have to be retrained as network marketing/mlm is not about being a super salesperson. It’s about building relationships and presenting an opportunity and letting the prospect decide for themselves. Hard closes in this industry are usually a NO NO.
- Health Professionals – They have the credibility and confidence to be a success. These people traditionally have very high overheads and not a lot of time. Because of this they have to work long hours and don’t get to spend the time with their families that they would like to. We provide a perfect opportunity to break this pattern and help these people.
- Support Professionals – Counselors, HR people, administration, and service professionals rank high on this list of professions. Their training provides them with a head start for mentoring and training their team. They have advanced interpersonal training and skills. They are people persons!
The perfect system to learn to attract the best mlm prospects is called My Lead System Pro and its made to practice attraction marketing for network marketers. Attraction marketing works by attracting the best mlm prospects to you by sharing the value inside of MLSP.
Almost all of these people have had training that relates to home based business. Most have the personalities that are fun to be around and attract others. After all home based business is really fun and you want to be around people that share the view that business should be fun while being professional. Here is another post on exactly how to find the best mlm prospects on social media sites like facebook.
How To Approach the Best MLM Prospects
All of these people are the best prospects for your MLM business because they are great people persons and we provide a solution for them. You can use one of the bagillion + prospecting methods I’ve taught on this blog or recap and have a physical copy of Little Black Book of Scripts which taught me to be the excellent recruiter I am today. I love to talk to people that are in the same job or industry I am. Before I found home based business I was a real estate investor so I can talk that talk and know how to communicate well with people related to that field and share similar frustrations and solutions. Make it a point to ask everyone what they do. When they say, “oh I am a _________.” Respond with, ” oh wow, you know _________ do great in my business.” Can guarantee you that 9 out 10 times you will be asked what you do. I usually respond with, “I show people how to get gold and silver for free and make an income at the same time.” Most of you will have to say something else as you may not be working with me in a business that rolls off the tongue like this. Another simple approach is to simply ask, “Hey john, I know your a sharp guy and very busy in your ________ business but would you open to lucrative side project with me if it didn’t interefere with your current business?” Some great approaches you can start using now. The best of the best if def in Todd Falcone’s Little Black Book of Scripts.
If your in our industry, what’s your profession and what attractted you to this business? Leave a comment below
How I get 25 voicemail leads daily
Connect With Me on Facebook
Did Ron Say Free Gold and Silver is His Business? Say Whaaa
Incoming search terms for the article: